Originally formulated to minimize scar tissue formation following surgery, Skin Repair Cream can help to reverse the scarring process and diminish most types of newly formed scar tissue. Helps with all types of dry and damaged skin, including burns, scars, eczema, psoriasis, stretch-marks, abrasions, poison oak, poison ivy, and sunburn. This amazing cream combines the most powerful natural tissue re-builders available. It is chemical-free and safe for use on any type of skin. Skin Repair Cream has the ability to penetrate up to 25 cell layers to moisturize and provide nutrients that help the skin to naturally restore itself.
- Protect and soothe damaged skin
- Minimize and reverse the scarring process
- Rebuild tissue naturally
For best results, apply evenly several times a day to problem areas. The cream must be used once or more daily, until problem is alleviated. To extend the shelf life of the cream, keep opened product in the refrigerator.
2 Fluid Ounces.
- ALLANTOIN – A natural botanical extract, which heals and soothes the skin while working to calm irritation and stimulate new tissue growth.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS – Fight free radical damage.
- ALOE VERA – A botanical extract, which helps to calm, heal and soothe the skin. Contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties.
- SESAME OIL – A rich source of vitamins and minerals. Provides essential fatty acids, which are necessary for tissue repair.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL – Encourages blood circulation, works as an anti-septic and
- provides aromatherapy properties.
- VITAMIN E – The presence of vitamin E is necessary for the efficient utilization of oxygen in the tissue.
- VITAMIN A – Important to the health of the skin and in the normal functioning of all tissue.
- OAT FLOUR – Contains both whole “natural” protein and lipid materials. Lipids supplement the skin’s natural oils and allow the skin to breathe. Oat flour helps a wide variety of skin conditions.
- RNA (Ribonucleic Acid): As an essential component of all living matter, it is present in the cytoplasm of all cells. A carrier of genetic information from the nuclear DNA. RNA is an antioxidant and is important in the synthesis of protein in the cells.