Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that keeps your body from properly producing enough insulin which means your blood sugar levels can become dangerously unstable. This sometimes life-threatening disease affects over 25 million people in the United States and is particularly a risk for those who are overweight. If you’re suffering from diabetes (type 1 or type 2), Lean Healthy Life is here to help. We are happy to offer you programs that can help promote healthy blood circulation (poor circulation is a classic symptom of the disease) or even help you lose weight, which can greatly improve your lifetime prognosis. Keep reading to learn some of the most common signs of diabetes and what we here at Lean Healthy Life can do to help.
Classic Symptoms of Diabetes
Both type 1 and type 2 diabetes share several symptoms in common, and while you need a doctor to make the official diagnosis between the two, these signs mean that something is not right with your body’s blood glucose.
- Frequent urination is often one of the first signs of diabetes. When your kidneys can’t effectively filter the glucose out of your blood, they draw out more water in an attempt to dilute it. Unquenchable thirst is often a symptom that goes hand in hand with frequent urination.
- Weakness and fatigue is another telltale symptom. Your body’s cells need glucose for energy, but they require insulin to convert the sugars into a usable product. If your body isn’t producing enough insulin, then that glucose just goes to waste while your cells are starving.
- Numbness and tingling in your extremities (hands and feet) is yet another common sign of diabetes. This neuropathy is caused by nerve damage from high levels of glucose in the blood. This tingling or numbness can usually be managed if you’re able to get your blood glucose level under control.
What Can Lean Healthy Life Do For Your Diabetes?
Lean Healthy Life has many different options for patients suffering from diabetes. We offer programs that range from improving your circulation to helping you lose weight. Here’s a look at a few of the great treatments available and what they can do to improve your diabetes.
- CANDIDA DIET PROGRAM: This program is normally used to help resolve an imbalance of microorganisms in your digestive track by implementing a diet that is low in sugar. However, it’s also a smart choice for people who need to manage their glucose. Plus, the weight loss you achieve on this diet will improve your diabetic symptoms all the more.
- BODY WRAPS: Our patented body wraps are designed to remove toxins and increase your body’s ability to circulate blood. If you’re suffering from diabetes-related numbness or tingling this might be the perfect treatment for you.
When you stop by for your diabetes consultation, Dr. Lane or one of our many great specialists will sit down and discuss all the options we offer and which ones might be right for you. We have years of helping diabetes patients manage their symptoms, and we’re sure that we’ve got something that can help you too. You can schedule an appointment by calling (520) 742-7785 or sending an email to email@example.com.