Solutions4 Evening Primrose Oil (EPO), comes from the seeds of the evening primrose plant. Once known chiefly for its beauty, few knew of its healing powers as an herb. This Omega 6 fatty acid is a rich source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid (EFA) that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1 (PGE1). Prostaglandins positively affect every organ of the body, and are especially beneficial to the heart, skin, and immune system. A shortage of prostaglandins results in impaired health. With an increase of GLA in the diet, the body is better able to function and properly fight disease.
- Lower weight without dieting
- Improve acne when taken with zinc
- Lower blood cholesterol/blood pressure
- Heal or improves eczema
- Stop rheumatoid arthritis (moderate cases)
- Relieve premenstrual pain
- Slow progression of multiple sclerosis
- Improve hyperactive children
- Alleviate hangovers
Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules for women, 2-3 capsules for men, once daily or as directed by your health care professional.
- Evening Primrose Oil 500mg Suggested Use: Take 3-6 softgels daily
- Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA) 365mg
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 45mg